Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We're making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions
Your new role
Quality Test Engineer for our Rail Infrastructure Projects
· Capable of IQC of incoming raw material & in-process inspection.
· Ability for formulate Check list and Work Procedure / instructions for Inspection of various products.
· Capable of identifying and monitoring of Critical to quality process parameters.
· Capable of preparing test plans to address process quality complains, implement and generate reports.
· Capable of independently handling internal departmental and customer quality complains.
· Working knowledge in Quality Management System such as ISO 9001 : 2015
· Perform quality assessments for process and monitor all activities for measuring processes.
· Develop and execute various improvements to Quality process and develop new processes on same.
· Administer collection of data, prepare technical presentation for customers and management.
· Develop and execute quality system and design methods to improve or enhance process.
· Perform external audits and validate systems, establish critical processes and prepare reports for performance.
· Manage and validate all materials and establish corrective actions for any non-conformance.
· Analyze data and monitor implementation of all Process and Quality Control Strategy.
· Plan and evaluate process conformance and perform quality audits for various business processes.
· Monitor projects, identify risks and issues and prepare documents for same.
· Train various teams for quality procedures and ensure compliance to best practices.
· Design statistical sampling process and review finish products and perform audit on same.
· Develop operational initiatives and participate in various meetings for same.
We don't need superheroes, just super minds
"Quality Control Engineer" having 2 to 3 years in "Inward, In-process & Final inspection" with Knowledge of Quality Management system.
Qualification : DEEE/DECE or B-Tech (EEE/EC)
We've got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore, where you'll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Rail Automation Pvt. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time