Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today's industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
We make real what matters. This is your role
· Product Data Analyst will be creating the Part numbers and maintaining the Item Master
· Cleaning and updating the item attributes as per D-R internal standards and procedures
· Release the Drawing/Bill of Materials in Product Lifecycle Management System
· Product Data Analyst will be preparing and updating Bill of Materials (BoM) as per the scope of supply of Projects.
· Creating and implementing the Engineering Change Order in ERP systems from the given inputs from Engineering Department
· Product Data Analyst will be maintaining Drawing and Item's Revision Controls in ERP System
· Updating the HTS (Harmonized Tariff Schedule) Codes. Ensures that individual or departmental environmental and safety issues are handled according to legal requirements, company policy and procedures, and good work practices. Consults supervisor or manager with questions relating to environmental or safety responsibilities.
· Adopts a personal commitment to excellence. Actively supports and participates in the Total Quality process. Promotes positive change and continuous process improvement. Actively contributes to the teamwork concept, builds alliances among work units and cooperates effectively with others to achieve department and Operations objectives
· Supports Company's Equal Employment Opportunity Policy including implementation of component Affirmative Action Plans. Operates in a fashion to assure compliance with all Federal, State and Local Employment Legislation
· Demonstrate good time management and prioritization skills by responding positively to and meeting submittal deadlines
· SAP-MRP roles and responsibilities
• Responsible for creating materials in ERP System
• Responsible for setting attributes on materials released in ERP System
• Assign attributes on materials released in SAP; Keep up to date on specific attributes in the ERP System
• Maintain eCl@ss Templates; HTS codification of items
• Responsible to release from Engineering to Production Network (By SAP workflow)
We don't need superheroes, just super minds
· Graduate Diploma in Engineering. Preferred Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical or Production Engineering.
· Preferably 0 to 2 years of minimum relevant experience in Data Management
· The candidate should be good in English language, Communication skills, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Internet, etc.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and pdf writer software.
· Successfully interact with a high volume of D-R project personnel in performing day to day responsibilities and exhibit an ability to work in a dynamic work environment.
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal).
· Candidate must have good organizational skills and be detail oriented.
· Candidate must have the ability to manage time effectively and prioritize workloads in order to meet deadlines
· Wide interaction in global platform with Dresser Rand Operations worldwide
· Interaction with Supply chain Management to resolve part numbers conflicts and make sure process them with the turnaround time.
· Hands on experience with ERP tools: Oracle, SAP is preferred
We've got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune, where you'll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time