We responsibly and optimally lead business services to free up resources for our customers so they can focus on their core activities. In this way, we maximize flexibility in the business to enable our customers to quickly adjust to specific business challenges and market needs.This position is responsible for all aspects of the direct daily management of training for Hire to Retire as the training partner.This includes assessing training needs (TNA), conducting/facilitating the required trainings, creating modules, assisting the line manager in any other activities as required.
Change the future with Us
· You have expertise in Hire to Retire and can handle all the training requirements in this field
· You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
· You have expertise in word, excel and PowerPoint, and preferred knowledge of eLearning tools like Captivate, Epiplex etc.
· You can handle the training activities for the business line independently
· You are responsible for regular connect with the stakeholders to share the training progress, and understand their training requirements
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· you have 3-5 years of experience in process training with expertise in Hire to Retire domain
· You have strong knowledge on MS office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) and hands on experience in process knowledge in Hire to Retire
· You can design effective training programs to cater to the business needs
· You can develop eLearning modules
· You can contribute towards process improvements within the organization
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore . You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time