Job title: DevOps Engineer
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· You will be responsible for Maintain and improve the existing CI/CD Pipeline
· You will be responsible for Design sustainable solutions for automation of various use cases
· You will be responsible for Support developers with the migration of applications to Openshift
· You will be responsible for Investigate problems related to the Openshift platform
· You will be responsible for Develop and maintain custom Jenkins plugins
· You will be responsible for Take over application Maintenance in the area of EDI Communication Layer (e.g., Change Requests, continuous Integration, 3rd level Support for Incidents)
· You will be responsible for Contribute to various integration projects in a broad diversity of scenarios
· You will be responsible for Notify and track dependencies on other teams related with interface implementation, as infrastructure, network, firewall, security, etc.
· You will be responsible for Produce technical documentation
· You will be responsible for Ensure internal IT compliance & security guidelines are met
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech
· You must have Experience: 4-5 Years in Openshift or alternatively Kubernetes, Helm charts, Jenkins / Jenkins Pipelines
· You must have experience on object-oriented programming Java Maven
· Good understanding on Unix / basic shell scripting GIT
· Good to have knowledge on Groovy,Apache Tomcat, Maven, Security, SSL, Service-oriented architecture (SOA)
· Good to have knowledge on Database (Oracle / MySQL / PostgreSQL), Self-driven and problem-oriented
· Availability to travel (occasional and for short periods)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time