Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close cooperation with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
We support our customers in unlocking the full potential of digitalization for their company: as a partner providing cutting-edge technologies for the automation and digitalization of the discrete and process industries.
For our Chemical, Fine Chemical business growth in China, we are looking for DI S-VS Chemical CoC Engineer.
What are my responsibilities?
1. Focus on process modelling and simulation technology, pre-sales support , customer requirement clarification, create sales slide, technical proposal.
2. Identify and develop opportunities of process modelling and simulation in chemical and fine chemical industries.
3. Ramp up chemical process knowledge and transfer knowledge to sales.
4. Support market promotion and customer events.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. A university or above degree in chemical process/chemical engineering/automation/control theory and control engineering or relevant majors.
2. Have minimum 5y working experiences in presales, sales, engineering on process automationsolutions/services.
3. Be familiar with oil & gas, chemical and/or fine chemical process.
4. Be familiar with industry software, like gPROMS/aspen plus/hysys/pro2.
5. Having experience on process control/APC/RTO is better.
6. Good written, oral skills of English.
7. Good communication and collaboration capabilities.
8. Hard-working spirit, active working attitude, frequently travel within China.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time