What is my mission?
Ensure compliance of financial guidelines and policies. Effectively manage planning and controlling for assigned organization unit. Provide sufficient business transparencies and reports for management, identifying the potential risks with professional analysis and reference to management.
What are my responsibilities?
1) Commercial support to business development
• Understand segment business, including products, industry and applications
• Provide commercial advices with independent financial judgement and influence
• Ensure segment financial reporting integrity and full compliance with Siemens financial guideline
2) Pricing strategy support
• Provide insights and analysis in price development and price decisions
3) Cost planning and controlling
• Logistic costs, goodwill, warranty costs planning and controlling
• Segment TEC/GEC 3F checking and approval
4) Margin controlling and profit analysis
• RPS analysis and adjustment
• Transfer pricing and special transfer price topics
• Gross margin planning, analysis and controlling
5) Order backlog and business assets controlling
6) Logistic and other segment specific topics
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• 3+ years of experience in key financial functions like controlling, accounting, logistic etc.
• Familiar to financial accounting and reporting structure of Siemens would be value added
• Good business understanding with experiences in different commercial backgrounds
• Clear understanding of value chain and value flows of the business
• Responsible and reliable with good communication skills
• Be open-minded for changes/ new opportunities
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time