西门子工厂自动化 有限公司 非标设备机械设计师
Siemens SFAE Mechanical Designer
Mission of Function?
Mechanical design and technical support on Non-standard equipment related marriage line of automotive business.
What are my responsibilities?
· Responsible for non-standard equipmentmechanical design & analysis for automotive assembly workshop.
· Optimize mechanical design with performance and cost considerations.
· Technical support to site, workshop and solve mechanical issues.
· Have experience to work in multi-national teams (Chinese, German, etc.).
· Ensure product design accord with related EHS standard and requirements.
· Seriously implement position operational rules and ensure security based on national and local EHS related laws and regulations, Siemens headquarters and SFAE’ procedures.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor or above with mechanical engineering background.
· Have around 3 years working experience in mechanical design for non-standard equipment, better in automotive related industries.
· Familiar with mechanical design and analysis software, like: Catia, NX, Ansys.
· Familiar with mechanical process and have knowledge of pneumatic principle and parts.
· Knowledge on DIN and ISO standard on Norm part and design requirement.
· On-site experience and application know-how is preferred.
· Problem solving for site commissioning, etc.
· Analysis & learning capability
· Good communication skill.
· Good English skill, workable oral English communication.
What else do I need to know?
Established in 1993, SFAE is the first operating company that Siemens has invested in Chinese automation sector. In 2015, it integrates resources from the factory automation engineering team, the process automation engineering team and the customer service team to provide better engineering and services for customers. With expanding of scope business, New SFAE becomes professional engineering and service company in Siemens DI division, with high-quality Siemens products, advanced technologies from Germany, rich engineering experience, and creative solutions.
FA Solution focuses on automotive industry turnkey projects. We have a professional team familiar with automatic production processes, such as welding, assembly and powertrain. We could provide strong technical support based on Siemens TIA products and develop special software and hardware systems to best meet special technical requirements of automobile manufacturers.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Factory Automation Engineering Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time