Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Infrastructure team as a BD Manager and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
What part will you play?
Be responsible for Control Products (CP) portfolio promotion in responsible area with Smart Infrastructure (SI) sales in terms of maximizing market exploitation and winning new business for SI CP.
1. Identify market opportunities to win new business in SI market.
2. Promote SI CP product/solution to SI sales.
3. Promote SI CP product/solution to SI channel such as EU, DI, Pb, etc.
4. Support SI sales develop customer with SI CP product/solution technology.
What you need to make real what matters.
1. You have a bachelor’s degree or above in electricity, automation related field.
2. You have 3-5 years’ experience in relevant fields.
3. You have knowledge of low voltage (LV) apparatus and switchgear.
4. You arefamiliar with local LV customer and market, such as DI, Pb, Construction and Infrastructure, etc.
6. You have good organization and communication skills internally and externally.
7. You are self-driven, can work independently and under stressful conditions sometimes.
8. You have good presentation skills and office skills, good command of office software.
9. You have good English skills.
10. Preferred technical background and knowhow:
(1) Application of contactors, heat-relay, motor protect breaker, push button.
(2) Application of Intelligent motor protect system, intelligent motor starter, soft starter.
(3) Application of Industry commutation system, Profibus, Profinet, Modbus, Asi etc.
(4) Application of low voltage equipment, ACB, MCCB, MCB, LV Panel.
Your first step to business development success is your application! Just Apply Now!
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time