Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Materials Management Support Specialist.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Materials Management Support Specialist , you will be responsible for :
· In your role you will operate as the primary point of contact for Siemens International affiliates and distributors. As the owner of these relationships, you will engage all areas of the Siemens global supply chain to ensure customers are well informed.
· You will provide order managing, export processing and integrated support for the distribution of finished goods.
· You will provide detailed reporting of issues and opportunities related to product availability and the successful delivery of customer demand.
· You will interface with Demand Planning / Procurement, Manufacturing, Data Governance to resolve issues.
· You will participate in the resolution of issues related to product availability and shipment.
· You will identify and share best practices to improve customer experience
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
· You have successful experience providing customer service in an export environment
· You can provide support based on individual customer requirements
· You are familiar reviewing performance metrics, identifying trends and implementing change
· You can consistently articulate and apply company policies
· You have good presentation skills and you show team orientation and customer orientation
Required skills to have for the success of this role
· 2-4 years’ experience in a customer service or exports environment
· Experience with sales and distribution or warehouse management system
· Ability to work with others with diverse backgrounds
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers .
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about .
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .