Siemens is looking for Apprenticeship who will be trained in 2 years as Junior Process Manager for Building Service for our Building Technologies Division located in Milano.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve
lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
Do you want to change the future every day?
Join our apprenticeship now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow.
Your benefits – technical path:
· You gain deep insights in challenging work activities within the Building Technologies Division over the course of two years
· You are trained as Process Manager / Project Manager for the process implementation of fire and security technology installations, Maintenance & Digital maintenance
· You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the- art training to develop your personal and professional skills
· , who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
Your main responsibilities
· Interaction with the Head of Operation in order to collect the information for the development of the new Service Process & Digital Service
· Perform Risk Analisys
· Design Process with Lean Methodologies
· Establish and maintain reports
· Update the Project Manager on Activity Performance
· and you are going to graduate in master degree in Management Engineers
· You gained at least 3 months in a relevant internship experience
· You have excellent command of italian language as well as English
· You have the aspiration to develop a technical path and grow
· You have familiarity with programming language C, C++, Java, and networking VPN Firewall
What can we further offer?
· A flexible way of working: Smartworking ;
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
· Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
· Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
· Meal totally paid by the company;
· Personal Computer and Smartphone
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
Before meeting us, read stories about our values and our people on www.siemens.com/careers and see how you can live your dreams in Siemens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWAWUTfxMQM
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information or questions you can contact:
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time