We make real what matters
Siemens makes buildings and cities smarter and supplies people with environmentally-friendly energy. We work hand in hand with artificial intelligence and move people from A to B safely. New challenges present themselves every day – and hereby the chance to face them. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Our team provides the internal social coding platform code.siemens.com and it's eco-system to over 35000 people within Siemens. You will help us making the developer community happy all across Siemens and provide a state-of-the-art development environment, day by day. You will be part of a small team with high skilled people and a strong Open Source background. We are using Infrastructure as Code, Containers and many other technologies as part of this eco-system.
Your new responsibilities
· Development of Frontends using Angular
· Build, deploy and orchestrate container-based applications
· Be part and contribute towards the Siemens developer community
· Contribute towards strategical Open Source Software projects
Your skills and experience
· Being able to use the Linux command line on a daily basis
· Structured and independent working method in an entrepreneurial fashion
· Experience with Git, GitLab/GitHub and CI/CD
· Fluent in German and English
· You have a Swiss Work Permit, allowing you to start on short notice
· You are currently enrolled at a University studying Computer Science or in related fields in between a bachelors or masters degree
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Video Siemens in Zug
Homepage Siemens as an employer
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW' button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en . We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time