Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Global Ventures and Business Development Professional (m/f/d) to collaborate closely with the Siemens Healthineers businesses and the Head of Ventures and Business Development to develop a robust pipeline of inorganic opportunities. The overall mission is to provide an agile process to maintain a robust pipeline of investment options.
Please provide your application documents in English!
Your tasks and responsibilities:
Inorganic growth is a critical element of the Siemens Healthineers strategy. The Ventures and Business Development Team, which is part of the global strategy organization, focuses on the inorganic growth of the global Siemens Healthineers portfolio by developing the M&A pipeline and by strategic venture capital investing.
· You will develop the M&A pipeline for the company which includes:
· Work collaboratively with the businesses to develop and identify high priority action fields of strategic relevance
· Assess and prioritize the action fields
· Identify targets in aligned action fields
· Support the businesses through the early gates of the capital approval processes by ensuring highest levels of quality and providing value-added strategic evaluation/insights
· Consolidation and prioritization of opportunities across the portfolio
· Top down identification of opportunities in addition to those identified through the businesses
· You will support VC activity relevant to Siemens Healthineers long term strategy
· Participate in VC execution and project manage VC transactions
· Develop and prioritize key action fields relevant to Healthineers strategy
· Maintain VC pipeline
Your qualifications and experience:
You have an advanced degree in Finance/MBA from an international business school or equivalent experience
· You have extensive work experience in evaluating investment opportunities, company valuation, transaction negotiation, financial accounting
· A strong understanding of the healthcare landscape and the dynamics of the in-vitro or in-vivo diagnostics industries is a plus
· Consulting, Corporate Development, M&A or Venture Capital experience is desired Your attributes and skills:
· You are fluent in English (Written, Oral, Negotiations); knowledge of German is a plus
· Strong quantitative and financial analysis skills are required; You also need to be proficient in Excel, data analytics and Power Point
· Experience with data bases (CapitalIQ, Pitchbook, Salesforce.com) is a plus
· You have a high level of intellectual curiosity and you are self-motivated to solve difficult issues as well as continually seeking ways to improve
· You are strong in making complex decisions as well as keeping on point. You are well organized, resourceful and get work done through others meaning you have the ability to collaboratively lead people and get the most out for everyone
· You have an effective communication style towards various target groups and are flexible
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sabine Reiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time