Financing Sales Partner
Join Siemens Financial Services (SFS) as a Financing Sales Partner, responsible for the delivery of SFS Commercial Finance (SFS CoF) UK sales targets for Siemens Digital Industries Operating Company (DI). You will be required to deliver on both direct and indirect agreed sales targets and KPI's and drive profitability and new business growth.
You will create and manage partnerships with DI UK using both individual sales support and leveraging the in-country SFS CoF channel network. Driving strong and positive relationship development, you will work to ensure joint decision making and problem solving, integrated business processes between SFS CoF and DI and collaborative working across geographical and company boundaries. You will influence client lifetime value between SFS CoF and DI, especially through proactive and sustainable solutions and product development, creating precise innovation through cooperation with key partners.
You will be flexible, working across the UK and different business unit boundaries and will take responsibility for developing, agreeing and executing a 3-5 year business plan agreed with all relevant partners.
What part will you play?
· Deliver SFS CoF UK new business, margin and other key performance targets related to DI; including proactive management of major deal opportunities.
· Product and solutions creation and development to achieve long term customer value and SFS CoF profitability.
· Analyse DI Account's markets related to SFS CoF business models and market segments, account business targets & strategy, issues, needs, processes, value chain and key business drivers.
· Drive sales both directly and through local CoF UK in-country channel account managers, strategic account planning for SFS CoF in relation to DI and account monitoring, project management, relationship management, negotiation, and development of specific major opportunities and initiatives for DI.
· Drive the activities that are needed to increase DI knowledge within SFS CoF UK, knowledge and understanding, especially in sales functions, within DI to ensure financing is used as a competitive advantage.
· Manage SFS CoF UK growth or change in relation to DI, with the ability to take a holistic long-term view of account development and have a deep understanding of the DI business and markets.
· Early identification of potential risks with business impact.
What can you bring to the role?
· Able to demonstrate successful Sales Management experience within strategic B2B environment.
· Experience of strategic account negotiation across multiple cultures and geographies.
· Major Accounts Sales Experience with consistent track record of significantly growing sales to multiple key accounts.
· Leadership skills and experience leading a sales team.
· Financial services experience desirable but not essential.
· Especially desirable is knowledge of DI markets and products.
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships.
· Fundamental understanding of financial markets and their economic trends and inherent risks.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, annual bonus, 26 days holiday allowance, pension and other additional benefits. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That's why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. Siemens encourage everyone to bring their whole self to work and we support applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with VERCIDA , the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Apply now and make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens!
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time