Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence, they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape. Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Finance Intern .
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Finance Intern, you will be responsible for :
· You will provide controlling support to the Syngo Headquarter USA Finance team, with a strong focus on R&D controlling
· You will concentrate on monthly closing tasks by executing and analyzing various financial reports
· You will take the lead in special finance projects that will help improve the efficiency of the planning and analysis for the Finance team
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
· You are interested in learning about financial analysis, including profit and cost controlling
· You are interested in learning how to use SAP as an Enterprise Resource Planning software
Required skills to have for the success of this role
· Bachelor’s or master’s studies with a focus in Accounting, Finance or related area
· Proficient with macros in excel, SQL database, etc.
· Must have a minimum GPA of 3.2 or higher
· Good PC skills (MS Office PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
· Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail
· Must be available to work full-time in the summer (up to 40 hours/week) and part-time during the academic year (up to 20 hours/week).
Start Date: May 2021; 6-month duration.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about .
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .