Make real what matters.
We provide the power to bring heat and light to our cities. We build highly efficient next generation turbines as well as on- and offshore wind turbines all over the world. We help our customers to save millions of tons of CO2 each year. That way we not only contribute, but actively drive the energy revolution for a better and greener future. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons. True specialists that do not lose sight of the big picture.
We tackle what really matters – take your next career step with us and make a difference.
What part will you play?
· In your new role you prepare consolidation, analysis and reporting for monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and oversee the consolidation of parts of financial statements (balance sheet, P&L, cash flow statement, equity rollforward) according to accounting standards (IFRS, HGB/German GAAP)
· You analyze, evaluate and ensure up-to-date reports for the unit or Accounting & Controlling management, which includes the identification, analysis and commenting of development/changes in external financial statements
· You are responsible for plausibility checks and clarification of accounting issues in agreement with the operating companies, hubs and corporate units
· Additionally, you prepare external disclosures including financial statements both for IFRS and HGB/German GAAP
· The coordination of the group consolidation process in the corporate consolidation system will be also part of your tasks
· You participate in implementing external and internal regulations/guidelines into IT demands with regard to the respective closing systems (corporate consolidation system, ERP-systems) and lead projects with an accounting/reporting impact (e.g. reorganizations, implementation of new IFRS standards)
What you need to make real what matters.
· We look forward to meeting you if you hold a bachelor's or master's degree in economics or a similar field, an additional commercial apprenticeship is preferred
· You have gained several years work experience in the accounting area, in a business partner organization, in accounting related central departments and at FSS or at GS IT/Competence Center
· Additionally, you have experience with Siemens companies/business
· You bring expert knowledge in IFRS/HGB accounting, IFRS/HGB guidelines as well as IFRS/HGB chart of accounts and are familiar with internal reporting, forecast, budget and the ESPRIT system and pre-systems
· As you act in an international environment you bring fluent German and English language skills
· You convince us with distinct time management skills to keep tight deadlines, flexibility to adjust support/services to requirements and a high measure of integrity dealing with confidential information
· Further, you have excellent customer focus as well as skills in execution and decision making and know how to build effective networks and partnerships
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Gas and Power GmbH & Co. KG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time