Responsible for development and delivery of software component(s), for Healthcare product, in accordance to the customers’ requirements and organizational quality norms. Activities to be performed include:
• Work with product owners, architects, developers, testers and other stake holders in Product development organization to build and maintain high quality software solutions
• Support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project stakeholders
• Collaborate project team members on technical topics to ensure design & implementation consistency against the architecture
• Contribute for development & integration test automation architecture.
• Identify the area of product domain, technical, tools, process competency required
• Involved in overall product test strategy
• Implement software development procedures in accordance with the laid down Siemens Software Quality Processes in the delivery / integration of the software components into Siemens products
• Object Oriented Analysis, Design, Implementation, Maintenance and Documentation of software components and applications
• Responsible for the accurate translation of software architecture into design and code
• Contribute for identification of potential components for reuse and promote re-use
• Ability to model different user experience designs.
• Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines, for self-owned components
• B.E. / B.Tech / MCA/ M. Tech / Msc (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical).
• 3 to 5 years’ work experience in Software Engineering especially in professional software product development. Sound knowledge of Software Engineering process
Knowledge & Experience:
• Strong knowledge in Object Oriented Programming concepts and design patterns. Proven ability to design and develop high quality software for Engineering solutions involving complex interdependent projects
• Proficiency in Visual C++, MFC, Windows API, CLI, Unit testing & Willingness to work in C#
• Strong analytical and debugging skills
• Exposure to TFS, MS Test, MS Build tools
• Hands on experience in requirement engineering.
• Strong written and oral communication skills. Being an good team player and willing to accept challenges and responsibility
• Good leadership, interpersonal communication, proactive, self-motivated and motivating, result oriented, ability to work as an individual contributor
• Awareness of Medical Imaging domain and Clinical Workflow scenarios will be an advantage
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time