Who designs your future? You do. Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens! Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive and responsible environments – and so, we are creating perfect places. We’re looking to empower people wanting to tackle the challenges facing society and who want to make real what matters most. Think this is you?
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
"Are you ready to utilize your customer service skills in the fast paced energy industry?"
Daily tasks can include the following:
· Fast paced environment
· Assisting clients with a variety of support questions
· Learn more about the exciting and changing world of the Energy Industry
· This is an entry level client service position in the SEM Team and works closely with the CSM position to provide quality service
We’re hiring Customer Services Support Operators to join our expanding Energy Management teams in Columbia, SC. As Customer Services Support Operators, you will be the point of contact for global companies who require Siemens’ Utility Bill Management Services. You will work closely with internal teams (Utility Bill Processing, Energy data analysis, Payment teams, and Energy Procurement) to ensure that the client is receiving the quality service they can expect from Siemens!
In this position you will be responsible for maintaining day to day communication with your portfolio of clients. This will include answering inbound questions via email and phone, communication with Utility Vendors, and working closely with internal teams to ensure that the full Bill Management process flows smoothly. Daily work can include the following:
· Answering inbound phone calls and emails within 24 business hours
· Creating, issuing, and maintaining standard and ad hoc reporting from our internal system
· Distributing relevant mail to the correct contacts
· Providing training on our client facing Navigator System
· Assist team members during peak/critical times
· Ensuring that the client is receiving all relevant communication from the Bill Management Program
· High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state recognized high school proficiency exam required
· Strong Multi Tasking skills
· Ability to work independently in a very fast paced environment
· Basic Excel Skills required
· Strong communication skills – verbal and written
· Travel may be requested but not required
· Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Outline exactly what knowledge/skills, education, and experiences are preferred but NOT required to be considered for this position.
· 4 year degree in any field
· Customer Service Experience experience
· Intermediate/Expert level in Microsoft Office
· Working Knowledge of the Energy Industry
· Competitive salary based on qualifications
· Health, dental, and vision plans with options
· Matching 401(k)
· Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
· Paid parental leave
· Company cell phone and laptop
· Extensive product training and professional career development
· Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
· Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .