Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as a Customer Service Engineer based in Gauteng.
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· You complete a broad scope of technical tasks including installation/commissioning, maintenance and evaluation of customer’s equipment and systems among others.
· You support customers remotely and onsite and provides 2nd and 3rd level user support in case of arising issues.
· You contribute to or conduct the maintenance and improvement of internal tools, equipment, processes, and data repositories
· You contribute to or execute activities for estimation, planning, and review of technical tasks in support of overall project acquisition, negotiation, planning and management
Your qualifications and experience:
· Diploma in Electrical Engineering (light current) or Clinical Engineering and/or knowledge on Healthcare sector with 3-5 years of experience in repair and maintenance of diagnostic equipment.
· You must have actual experience working on Diagnostic equipment.
· You must be able to work overtime during week and weekends as well as on public holidays.
Good to know: You must be available on short notice to travel country wide and to Africa due to operational requirements and on long term projects as well as travel outside of the region to assist nationally.
What else do you need to know?
· This role provides support mainly for the Johannesburg region however you may be required to support other regions and countries.
· You need to have a valid passport
· You need to have a valid South African drivers license.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time