Business Line Service Controller -Frimley - 12 months FTC
Come and join our team as financial Business Line Service Controller to provide strong and reliable commercial and financial reporting, controlling & support for services across the Healthcare Group.
Your mission and responsibilities:
· Provision of analytical reports for the Finance and Service Community to support informed business decision making
· Reports to include monthly business commentary focusing on analysis of New Orders, Revenue, Gross Profit and Service costs
· Attend management meetings
· Preparation and proactive development of the key financial information to Service Management Team
· Play a lead role in the reporting of productivity, helping to determine audit-able measures and ensuring that productivity tool is updated on a timely basis
· Play an integral role in the annual budgeting process for the service business, quantifying the business volume expectations for following year and establishing accurate and robust CoGs, oCoGs, Employees and Free Cash Flow budgets.
· Prepare the service budget presentation, including bridges, and assist in its presentation to business managers
· Ensure accurate completion of the budget planning tool and documentation
· Take responsibility for all service forecasting (New Orders, Revenue, CoGS, oCoGs, Gross Profit, Free Cash Flow/Operating Working Capital, Employees) in conjunction with the service business managers
· Ensure that the forecast tool is accurately completed on a timely basis
· Control the month end process to ensure data for the service area is accurate each month, raising journals on a timely basis.
Your qualifications and experiences:
Previous business experience in a financial role
Fully qualified accountant ACCA, ACA etc
SAP experience essential
Advanced Excel Skills
Your personality and skills:
· Excellent analytical skills
· Good team player
· Able to work initiative
· Good communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail
At Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time