Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
· Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
· Interpret and implement quality assurance standards
· Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
· Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
· Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
· Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
· Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
· Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
· Collect and compile statistical quality data
· Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
· Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
· Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
· Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
· Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers
· Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
· Monitor risk management activities
· Responsible for document management systems
· Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
Ideal candidate profile
This job might be for you if:
· Associates Degree preferred but not required
· C ertifications an advantage including Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement Associate, Six Sigma
· Quality inspection, auditing and test experience
· Experience with implementation of corrective action programs
· Product or industry-specific experience
· Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and Databases
· Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.