Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
· Ensure the quality of the parts produced in the manufacturing plant
· Experience in personnel administration (preferably unionized)
· Design, training, implementation and control of manufacturing plant processes
· Review and control of manufacturing raw materials
· Make R&R reports
· Non-conformance attention with internal / external clients
· Maintain and improve the part related to Quality in Management Systems
· 8Ds research and continuous improvement in the plant
· Follow-up to AMEF and Manufacturing Control Plans
· Comply with implemented ISO systems
Ideal candidate profile
This job might be for you if You fit the following Requirements:
· English advanced, speking fluently is a must
· Analytical, negotiation, identify gaps and make strategy together. Results oriented and customer service
· Extensive knowledge in lan, 8Ds, Control Charts, Kaizens, 5Ss,
· Experience performing Quality Audits
· Management Systems Knowledge
· Knowledge in AMEF and Control Plans
· Experience of handling tools for the improvement of manufacturing processes
· Knowledge in Office programs
If our recruiting team determines your background may be a good match for this position, we'll contact you directly regarding the next steps in the process.
Internal mobility is a top priority at Schneider Electric. If you're looking for your next step or want to try something new, applying for an internal opportunity can help you further develop your career.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.