Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
· Deliver solutions to connectivity (voice and data) incidents and requests.
· Collaborate and work with global and regional Schneider Electric teams.
· Participate in cross-functional activities to support our organization.
Ideal candidate profile
This job might be for you if:
· Can provide a strong focus on providing good customer service. This will be measured on positive interaction and skills directly on communicating with users.
· Are able to configure and manage LAN/WAN/Wi-Fi infrastructure. CCNA and superior certifications are highly desirable.
· Are familiar to DNS, DHCP, VPN and Proxy concepts and operations. Configuration and proper management of them is a plus.
· Know how Firewalls work (Check Point and/or Palo Alto knowledge is a competitive advantage).
· Have worked with OSS/monitoring tools on VoIP/WAN/LAN and offer responsive actions against problems and proactive actions to guarantee that the capacity is properly designed to business requirements.
· Have experience with ITSM process and tools. Understand SLA and KPI concepts.
· Are familiar or have worked with any CMDB.
· Have experience or are familiar with VoIP at any of the following: MS Teams%5CMS Skype for Business%5CCisco%5COracle%5CAVAYA.
· You have experience working with international teams, following global standards, including the ability to communicate with 'English Accents' from different countries.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.