Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible
company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
This position is accountable for the promotion and sale of a broad range of technical products/solutions/services under the direction of the Industrial Regional Sales Manager. Develops new sales opportunities / accounts and addresses and services the needs of established accounts. Utilizes excellent products/solutions/services and customer knowledge to educate customers on pricing and application advantages, and how they meet customer's needs.
· Lead Schneider Electric Industrial Product sales at a Channel led Customer base
· Sell Variable Speed Drives, Soft Starts, Control Relays, Signaling, Sensors, Human Machine Interface, Circuit Breakers, Safety Switches and Motor Control products to Acquisition Accounts.
· Develop and execute an Industrial sales plan to non assigned Industrial End Users, Control Panel Builders, EOEM's, OEM's in the assigned geography
· Train and Leverage Distributor Partners for continued growth. Ensure sufficient focus on channel counter business and channel inside sales teams.
· Work with Area Channel Managers to execute necessary inventory reviews and all planning / promotion activities with Distributors.
· Execute on Joint sales calls directly and with their channel partners.
· Utilize CRM tool (SalesForce) for customer interactions and opportunity management.
· Leverage Industrial marketing programs to drive demand
· Help direct support Inside Sales Rep activities
Ideal candidate profile
This job might be for you if:
· you have a 4 Year Degree or Equivalent
· you have a proven sales track record
· you have outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with customers and partners
· you have established contact and relationships with potential customers and partners
· you have effective time management and organizational skills
· you have excellent communication and presentation skills, written and spoke We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://y Business and financial savvy. Results driven; financial acumen outu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.