The main responsibility of the EcoXpert Administrator is to establish and maintain long-term working relationships or partnerships between with Global EcoXpert Channel Managers
EcoXpert Administrator Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist with all administration processes for the EDCM Tool, Partner Locator Dashboard, My Learning Link, and managing the requests for Placard and other requests from New Channel Managers. Promoting teamwork, flexibility and customer satisfaction. While updating and maintaining customer information in the customer relation management tool.
2. Ship Placard to our Partners per request of the Channel Managers. Including welcome letter, and items needing shipment (UPS, DHL, FedEX) Process and maintain department Backlog orders using internal tools such EDCM.
3. Coordinates new processes and manages challenges by being proactive and empowered to think of the box.
4. Provides backup support for other service and support administrators.
5. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Ideal candidate profile
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Cavite.
• Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
• Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply. • Full-Time positions available.