Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The Sales and Marketing Applications group of Schneider Digital is looking to hire an entry-level data analytics developer to join a team that builds, tests, and deploys data-driven solutions for our sales and marketing organization.
Our data science and machine learning efforts are interdisciplinary – incorporating understanding and methodology from engineering, computer science, statistics, operations research, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. You will create deliverables for internal and external customers, and you will be responsible for developing and deploying data science and machine learning solutions. This will include working with multiple teams to prototype, design, and develop solutions that span both edge-compute and cloud-based systems.
Ideal candidate profile
This job might be for you if you want to:
• Develop Schneider Electric Sales and Marketing subject-matter expertise
• Create reliable, scalable, and high-performance prototypes and pilots
• Suggest, collect and synthesize requirements and create effective feature road map
• Deliver back-end and front-end code to production software engineering team
Essential Skills and Qualifications
• Must be enrolled in or have graduated from a technical degree program at an accredited institution (undergraduate or master's degree expected)
• Experience with both relational and NoSQL databases, particularly graph databases
• Experience in extract, load and transform processes as well as data cleansing and data quality processing
• Experience with real-time and/or high-performance computing, cluster computing, data storage, and cloud-based environments
• Self-managed, disciplined and committed to working in a fast-paced environment
• Written and verbal communication skills combined with interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.