Our team in Warsaw is a Multinational Data Analytics Hub developing analytical apps and services to support central global initiatives and country markets. Interdisciplinary scope of assignments ranging from BI tool deployments and maintenance, app development, data maintenance, in-house analytical consulting focused on pricing, sales support and optimization, marketing campaign and promotion impact assessment.
Join a dynamically growing team using Agile methodologies and offering exposition to technical, data science, project management and operational perspectives on business data analytics in a global enterprise context.
What you will do:
· Data preparation/sourcing for Brand and Digital Customer topics
· Data visualization, preparation of BI dashboards
· Insight generation for real life business challenges
· Support in web app preparation and maintenance
· Maintain documentation for the assigned tasks
· Participation in meetings with sales and marketing people to support identification of their requirements towards analytical apps and projects
· Maintenance of team collaboration tools (Jira, MS Office 365 cloud collaboration tools)
Ideal candidate profile
If you have / are:
· Student / alumni of master level studies in economics, engineering, computer science, mathematics or other if presenting strong analytical skills
· Programming skills required – Python Preferred
· Analytical mindset and knowledge of SQL
· Keen interest in solving Digital Marketing problems using advanced analytics
· Availability to work at least 4 days a week (on average)
· Data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI)
· MS Office (mainly Excel and PPT)
· Good English
· Interest in applying statistical techniques to the practical problems in business
· Natural curiosity and creativity to deep dive into complex business issues
…and would like to have…
· Paid internship planned for 6 months, with possibility to extend it into permanent position
· No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
· Relaxed, fun and engaging environment – we're not just about business but we also do volunteering, extra projects, integration events etc.
· Buddy and mentor - who will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
· Real business experience and client interactions preparing you for the job market expectations
· Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
· Opportunity of future employment and professional development
…share your CV (in English) with us.
At Schneider Electric , we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.