The Supply Planner will deploy & support supply chain processes/tools over East Asia Japan Pacific OG Suppliers & logistics territory to improve the performance of Finished goods
Supply chain scope = from Supplier to customer.
· Responsible to run the Distribution Requirement Planning and to set and release the Vendor forecasts. Ensure the update, quality and consistency of key parameters of supply and stock management
· According to the background of the position holder, this one will be specialized in upstream / Inventory or downstream supply-chain.
· To diagnose the supplier & logistic territory performance and propose action plan
· To support specific project detected during diagnosis & standardize Supply chain planning processes (40% of the time)
Ideal candidate profile
· Graduate of Bachelor's Degree
Strong background in supply chain / material management / lean methodology.
Minimum lean expert / 6 sigma GB
Min 2 years successful exp.
· Business understanding - product knowledge
Fluent in English
Good communication skills (oral + writing)
Good in project management + work as functional position
Must be amenable to work in Cavite