• Executes order administration functions to perform order processing transactions in the ERP and CRM applications.
• Works closely with Fulfillment and Project Coordinators to manage orders and process them in a timely fashion.
• Additional responsibilities include filing and continuous cross-training in all forms of order entry, including EDI transactions.
Ideal candidate profile
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree preferably in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
• Applicants must be willing to work in Cavite.
• Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
• Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
• Full-Time positions available.