To support the Supply Chain Team to achieve business objectives by leading, and participating in, analysis and improvement projects specially on Master Data Governance.
The person is responsible for finished goods logistics in EAJP. This role is semi-autonomous, so the expectation is to be able to propose automation improvement plans, with the incumbent expected to identify and explore issues and opportunities within the areas of team responsibility.
· DRP (Distribution Requirement Planning)
· Inventory and stocking policy review
· • Provide relevant reports to other functions on a timely manner
• Pro-actively source solutions with the analysis of data and make recommendations.
• Report automation for efficiency.
· Projects (OCP)
• Lead Transformation Project.
· Business Partnering
• Act as a trusted business partner
• Provide advice and support to other areas of the business
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's Degree graduate (any course)
· Tertiary qualification in Operations, Supply Chain or Logistics or equivalent plus APICS or similar Industry standard
· Prior experience on inventory or supply chain planning in a multi-site, high reference business, SAP literate and Digitize tools experience.
· Commercial / logistics / industrial related, preferably in inventory & master data management
· Able to work in a multi-cultural environment with high analytical and technical skills (Macro programming, MS Access creation, SQL)
· Must be amenable to work in Rosario, Cavite