97828 Marktheidenfeld near Würzburg/Aschaffenburg
The industry of the future enables the automation and networking of intelligent, safe and flexible machines and systems. Would you like to participate in key technologies such as Sercos Hot Plug, Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN), OPC UA architectures, multicore applications and hypervisor technology? Do these terms make you curious and you want to develop in this direction? During your internship / practical semester in the Embedded Software department at Schneider Electric, Marktheidenfeld 97828, in the region Würzburg/ Aschaffenburg you will have the opportunity to work on current topics.
Immerse yourself in the exciting world of logic motion controllers with synchronous drives, real-time operating systems, high-performance fieldbus protocols and our high-end product family "PacDrive3", which is one of the world's leading systems in the packaging industry.
After the internship semester, it is possible to write your final thesis (diploma, bachelor or master's) with us. We'll help you find an exciting topic and get there together.
Life Is On – are you too?
· Develop firmware modules with us - you will gain insight into the entire development process from design, architecture and specification to programming, analysis as well as verification.
· You will be involved when we develop our products of the future and integrate future-oriented technologies (multicore, hypervisor technologies, TSN, etc.) into our system.
· You will work with one of the most powerful embedded controllers with Intel architecture and a real-time operating system .
· We work agile according to SCRUM - get to know the method in practice!
Here you will get an insight into what a job in development at Schneider Electric looks like:
· You can expect exciting, innovative and future-oriented projects where boredom is impossible - you will be given directly varied and responsible tasks.
· Work in international teams with colleagues from over 20 nations.
· You can look forward to flexible working hours and attractive remuneration .
· Working with sense! As a Green Company with a sense of responsibility and sustainability, you can create a green future with us.
· Get to know our location Marktheidenfeld and the surroundings here .
· You are holding a degree in (diploma, bachelor, master) informatics, electrical engineering, automation engineering, mechatronics or a related field of study.
· You are interested in firmware development in the field of industrial automation with highly dynamic drive solutions.
· Background knowledge programming in C++ (and C) during your studies. If you have also gained experience with IEC 61131-3 and CODESYS, even better.
· Familiarities with embedded platforms with hard real-time requirements and embedded real-time operating systems from lectures and you want to grow in this direction.
· Working in an international and multicultural environment - speaking English does not scare you off.
Your next step - apply of course!
We look forward to receiving your application via our online job market. Please upload your application with your CV and cover letter, quoting job ID 00627H. We would also be happy to receive your transcript of grades, certificates, matriculation certificate or other documents directly.
Contact person for this position is Amelie Zeif . Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please feel free to contact our Recruiting Service Team by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +49 (0) 30 89 712 470.
We at Schneider Electric are actually involved in everything. From the transformer station to the power outlet, from Smart Home to Industry 4.0 - we are driving digitalization forward. Our customers know what they have in us and our 137,000 employees in over 100 countries. Always looking at the big picture, sustainability and employees, we offer much more than products - we offer solutions, customer proximity and innovation.
You can find out more about your new colleagues in our blog at http://blog.schneider-electric.de . Everything about Schneider Electric as an employer can be found here: www.se.com/de/en/about-us/careers/overview.jsp .