Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
1. Under broad direction, provides technical leadership for multiple large-scale projects that cross-cut multiple specialization and product development areas.
2. Provides advanced technical expertise to others involved in applying specialized knowledge (such as mechanical, electrical, etc.) to complex customer processes and requirements.
3. Conduct research that tests and analyzes the feasibility, design, operation and performance of equipment, components and systems.
4. Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles.
5. Assist drafters in developing the structural design of products, using drafting tools or computer-assisted design/drafting equipment and software.
6. Recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
7. Study industrial processes to determine where and how application of equipment can be made.
8. Develop and test models of alternate designs and processing methods to assess feasibility, operating condition effects, possible new applications and necessity of modification.
9. Well recognized expert within the company and the market
Ideal candidate profile
This job might be for you if:
· Product Management Process
· Product Evolution Process
· Requirement Management (VoC, Systems Engineering)
· Functional Design Process
· CAD design
· Material and component selection process
· Offer Safety Process
· Product Data Management
· DFMEA, PFMEA
· 5+ Experience in Market
· Effective Report Writing
· Communicate Effectively
· Take Risks and Innovate
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.