We are currently seeking a professional to join Schneider Electric as Electrical Design Engineer
Location: Glenmarie, Shah Alam
In this role, you will
SUMMARY OF JOB
The electrical design engineer is part of the development & sustaining team. He will work in an international UPS design team. His responsibility will be encompasses the design and analysis of electrical components, assemblies, sub-assemblies and systems, and the production of associated drawings and instructions. The Electrical Design Engineer will assist in planning, conducting and coordinating a range of complex engineering activities encompassing one or more engineering disciplines.
ESSSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Electrical system design calculations of components
• Maintain technical competency and remain current with changes in the industry.
• Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
• Follow and comply with all safety rules.
• Participate in the investigation of technical problems and the establishment of procedures and corrective actions to avoid recurrences.
• Plan, conduct or coordinate engineering analyses and tests, and prepare related reports and summaries, for review.
• Prepare specifications, BOM (bills of material) and related documents in accordance with requirements, established formats and general instructions
• Work as a team member into the international design team
Ideal candidate profile
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
* Degree in Electrical engineering
* 3 to 5 years of electrical design experience relating to UPS, switchgear or related low voltage products
* Expert knowledge about electrical design engineering of systems
* Good understanding about the mechanical design of UPS or Low Voltage systems