The Technical Writer will be:
· Responsible for designing, developing, and updating required technical documentation.
· Responsible for technical writing/editing for all types of documentation produced within a modern software development environment.
· Tracking and reviewing change control documentation.
· Assisting with the editing of quality documents (SOP's, guidelines, validation master plans, etc.) to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies.
· Must be able to work quickly with a high degree of accuracy.
· Must possess sound interpersonal and information gathering skills, being able to relate well to others at all levels throughout the organization and have the ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others.
· Minimum High School diploma (or G.E.D) required
· Minimum 1 years' experience as a Technical Writer, Compliance Associate, Quality Associate or in a similar role
· Experience authoring, revising, proofreading Batch Records, Master Specifications, Standard Operating Procedures, Standard Work Instructions, and other critical documents.
· Strong knowledge of word processing software; strong writing and analytical skills to document software capabilities
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Bio/Pharma, Medical Device Industry
Competencies / Other Skills:
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Attention to detail
· Ability to manage conflict and develop customer solutions.
· Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills.
· Has a strong command of English language; regarding stricter and content, including rules of composition and grammar.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.