Supply Chain Analyst I
Summary : The role of the Supply Chain Analyst I is to support day to day supply chain activities to ensure delivery of product on time in full for the Rare Disease Specialty Care Business Unit
· Completing stock transfer orders to ensure on time delivery of product to CMOs
· Completing Authorization to Manufacture Forms to support manufacturing at CMOs
· Issuance of Purchase Orders to CMOs
· Creating monthly inventory reports and dashboards to support operations
· Evaluates inventory allocation/ leveraging opportunities throughout the supply chain
· Supports weekly meetings with key-players and participates on multiple projects that have an impact to supply chain
· Bachelor's Degree (Logistics or Supply Chain preferred) with 0-3 years of work experience
· Proficiency in MS Office Suite programs, with advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
· Knowledge of DRP, MRP, and ERP systems.
· Maintains effective working relationships and partnerships across the organization
· Adjusts quickly to complex changing work priorities and unplanned events
· Ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
· Gathers and analyzes information to suggest alternate solutions to minimize or eliminate their impact and checks thinking with management
· Anticipates issues or problems and takes preventative action
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.