iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered. Please make sure to apply with your personal email address .
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for: Shift Trade Stream Project Support Officer - VIE Contract (W/M)
· Support in the preparation of different framework and template, by ensuring a strong coordination with different stakeholders: Finance, Customer service, Customer-Invoicing-to-Cash (CI2C) Stream
· Support in the redaction of new Signavios (Processes) for the new and the existing markets (Process flows to be defined, written and drawn) using Signavio tool
· Ensure preparation of the releases, at their different stage: System Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Regression Testing (RT)
· Follow-up and creation of some Jiras, and extraction of Trade Jiras
· Follow-up of Trade ITS incidents and extraction of Trade ITS incident reports on ServiceNow
· Support for the training materials (Instructor Led Training, Job Aid)
· Ensure and support in the execution and follow-up of the different roadmap releases and deployments with the countries
· Coordinate system integration and user acceptance test plannings
· Ensure correct usage of the solution, providing correct documentation and trainings of the project deliverables
· Ensuring production follow-up within the system
· Managing ad hoc topics related to Trade
· Commercial Framework supporting regular meetings with business, monitoring deliverables
Master’s Degree in Business, IT, Project Management, Finance or another relevant field
At least 1 year of previous experience in a similar role
Experience in handling multiple project in an international environment would be a plus
IT skills :
Proficiency with MS Office Package
Overall knowledge of SAP and/or other Information System
Languages : Fluent English; knowledge of Spanish would be a plus
Other desirable skills :
· Solid analytical skills
· Ability to combine analytical, organizational and administrative skills
· Proactive and Rigorous
· Process oriented
· Accountability, reliability and ability to work in transparency
· Ability to challenge, to be open minded and to listen actively
· Ability to perform independently while being a good team player and in a collaborative environment
· Ability to combine information and data management; analysis; communication and IT skills to create meaningful clear information that can be acted on
· Ability to collect and consolidate data
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.