【 Who we are?】
As a global healthcare leader and a Global Top Employer, we are as much a partner to patients facing health challenges as we are a partner to you on your career journey. We are focused on empowering our people to be agents of change, because the work we do will change health outcomes and empower patient lives. This is where you will have access to a broad track for all-round development as well as the platform to work as one team across one of the broadest healthcare and well-being portfolios globally.】- NO Change
Why start your career path in Sanofi?
Here, you can:
-Broaden career development platform both horizontally and vertically
-Communicate with various departments to improve horizontal cooperation capabilities
-Realize self-worth by supporting business development
-Better achive work life balance with competitive compensation
What you can contribute?
· Participation in national strategic planning and marketing technical budget plan development
· Regional tactical cycle plans development/execution and local market info reporting to central
· Regional brand management including organizing Brand Champain and managing Regional KOL
· Regional market intelligence
What you should have?
· College Degree or Above
· At least 3 years with pharmaceutical industry
· At least 1 year sales force management experience
· Industry/product knowledge
If you want to be part of a team that puts patients first, plays to win in digital era with courage, integrity, respect and trust, to inspire your own career journey through a care & collaborate platform, and with special focus on below competency:
· Good marketing planning skills
· Good project management skills
· Good selling skills
· Good interpersonal skills
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.