Who we are?
As a global healthcare leader and a Global Top Employer, we are as much a partner to patients facing health challenges as we are a partner to you on your career journey. We are focused on empowering our people to be agents of change, because the work we do will change health outcomes and empower patients’ lives. This is where you will have access to a broad track for all-round development as well as the platform to work as one team across one of the broadest healthcare and well-being portfolios globally.
Why start your career path in Sanofi?
Here, you can:
- Support the long-term growth of Sanifo products by developing strategies for the product with good implantation
- Closely enage the top Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and work with professional colleagues
- Establish and expand your own network and connections through getting broader presence and more resources within healthcare ecosystem
What you can contribute?
· Develop strategies for the product, set objectives and propose budget
· Marketing Plan (annual)
· Production Plan Reporting (annual with monthly update)
· Implement, monitor and control the marketing plan to modify / adapt the marketing mix of activities to achieve sales objectives
· KOL management
· Set up product training for sales force
· Responsibility of A&P
Management / co-ordination
· Implement marketing plans and take actions accordingly
· Make sure to get external endorsement for the product
· Manage budget within agreed limits
· Work closely with medical marketing, marketing research, sales, regulatory affairs, manufacturing and external agencies in the development of products strategies and implementation
· Make sure that sales force Reps get correct, sufficient and updated knowledge about the product and external environment
· Collaborate with local marketing and sales colleagues
· Maintain product competitors and health care environment knowledge
· Keep close contact with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) and update relevant information
· Planning and implementation of marketing strategy for the product
What you should have?
· Minimum bachelor’s degree
· Major in medical, pharmacy is desired, other majors such as biology, biological chemistry and marketing will also be considered
Experience & knowledge:
· At least 3-5 years experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry
· Experience in CMKT of MNC is preferred
· Experience in specialty care or oncology area , project management and event planning/execution is desired
· Can use English as a working language
· Great communication skill, both written and spoken
· Self-starter, proactive and independent attitude
· Analytical, logical thinking
· Team work spirit
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.