The main purpose of this job is to perform routine and stability chemical analysis for products on daily basis according to the approved method of analysis.
Performs all necessary testing procedure, issues Certificates of analysis required and ensures that all obtained results are within the specified approved limit, using valid method of analysis.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
· Performs all necessary testing procedure, issues Certificates of analysis required and ensures that all obtained results are within the specified approved limit, using valid method of analysis.
· Supervises sampling procedures and analyzes semi-finished products, and ensures that all necessary testing is carried out following the approved written instructions
· Immediate reporting of out of specification test results or batch deviation reports whenever needed to the Chemical lab head and the Q.C manager.
· Release of S.F. products on system.
· HSE & Energy Contribution:
· Ensures HSE approval on any SOP that requires certain HSE precautions. Ensures HSE approval on any change.
· Follow the laboratory safety procedures Commitment to the appropriate PPE use.
· Follow the approved HSE policy and requirements.
· Following the statutory legislation concerning Health, Safety and environmental law. Hydrocarbons/ hazardous substance & waste segregation in accordance with approved waste management system.
· Implement good calibration program for all instruments.
· Perform Stability testing & assigned validation analysis tasks
· Perform Printed packaging testing.
· Fulfill other task(s) as assigned
● Utilizes, calibrates, maintains the QC equipment in the Chemical Lab according to the local SOP.
● Prepares relevant SOPs and follows up the update according to requirements.
● Performs other related duties as assigned.
● Makes sure that all activities carried on are complying with safety measurements.
● Updates methods of analysis.
● Respect of Company’s Values, Code of Ethics and Social Charter.
● Responsible for applying the HSE related requirements for the company in all working procedures
● Respect Personal Data Protection Charter.
· Quality Assurance
· Purchasing Dept.
· Technical negotiation with suppliers.
Machines or Equipment Used:
· All Chemical Lab instruments & Chromatography data systems
Job Holder Entry Requirements:
Education: Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy, or Science
Related Experience: 0 -3 years experience in related positions.
· Good command of English Language
· Good computer skills
· Familiar with new instrumental analysis techniques
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.