· To manage the territory by planning, organising and targeting and selling to customers
· To effectively promote and sell the designated products to the customers by utilising selling skills, product knowledge and implementing marketing strategies
· To grow the business in the area as measured by market share and/or increased sales against set targets.
· Achieve set market-share and / or sales targets.
· Effectively manage the territory by means of planning, territory analysis, and targeting and call coverage of customers.
· Effective implementation of set marketing strategies.
· Effective implementation of set sales strategies.
· To comply with set administration SOP standards.
· To achieve the set standard of knowledge regarding the territory, customer promoted product and competitor products.
· Ensure that the activities at all times comply with relevant legislation, ethical standards and company policies.
· Participate and function in cross-functional teams with colleagues and other sales teams in order to maximize product opportunities and growth.
· Continually promote specified brands via synergistic opportunities with colleagues and other sales teams in order to maximize product opportunities and growth.
JOB-HOLDER ENTRY REQUIREMENTS :
· Matric with Biology and/or Science.
· Degree/diploma in business/biology/science advantageous
Experience & knowledge :
· Two years’ experience as a sales representative in the pharmaceutical/FMCG market place
· Proven sales success within the medical industry.
· Marketing & Sales strategies
· Sanofi Consumer Health Products
· Therapeutic area knowledge
· Pharmaceutical market knowledge
· Competitor tactics
· Establishes and maintains effective relations with customers and gains their trust and respect.
· Ability to communicate effectively to internal and external customers in terms of product and competitor knowledge, territory knowledge, marketing and sales strategies.
· Demonstrate proactive thinking, selling and negotiation skills and ability to make decisions
· Use time effectively and efficiently, set priorities and demonstrate time management skills.
· Able to write clearly and comply with the prescribed administrative standards of the job.
· Goal orientated
· Action orientated
· Analyses information and draws relevant conlusions
· Flexible/ Adaptable – The ability to easily work in a changing environment and adapt to different situations.
· Persistent & Tenacious – Able to see things to the end despite obstacles.
· Self-starter – Self motivated and able to work without close supervision.
· Enthusiastic – Displays eagerness in everything they do.
· Sensitive to others – Aware of the effect that one has on other people and how they respond to different stimuli.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.