PHARMACY SALES REPRESENTATIVE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE – ZONA CENTRO
About the Opportunity
An interesting role has become vacant at Sanofi for a Pharmacy Sales Representative Consumer Healthcare for the Central Region of Portugal. Directly reporting to a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for developing the sell-out of the consumer healthcare portfolio and growing above market in the panel of pharmacies and Para-pharmacies selected for the geographical sales area. You ensure the control and accomplishment of the sell in sales targets and other quarterly key performance indicators. In this position, you are required to accurately negotiate, execute and monitor our approved annual Commercial Policy in a designated area and pharmacy panel. You develop portfolio sales and market share following Marketing and Trade Marketing plans and guidelines.
About Sanofi Consumer Healthcare Business Unit
At Consumer Healthcare Portugal, you will find an international work environment in which you can display your talents and make ideas and innovations within an agile and risk-taking team. Sanofi Consumer healthcare is a €36m annual business, ranked 3rd in the local Portuguese market but with ambition to be even higher over the next 5 years, supported by a very diverse portfolio playing in 5 of the main over the counter product categories and excellence in commercial and digital practices. We are an incubator for innovation as well as talent and we have a very good share of growth and sales within the Sanofi group of business units.
Our purpose every day is to empower consumers and external partners, serving them to have healthier and fuller lives. As a company dedicated to healthcare, Sanofi offers various career development opportunities at local and / or global level. More information on what Consumer Healthcare does and sells, as well as business priorities can be provided separately.
· Visit the pharmacies and para-pharmacies of the panel according with the segmentation profiling, executing Sanofi’s sales call excellence framework of “Win in Store”
· Negotiate, plan and close the direct sales (sell in) according with the Marketing and Trade Marketing plan phasing; following the Commercial policy and accomplishing the Sell in sales targets
· Negotiate, implement and control the annual agreements (pre-sales policy); Negotiate and implement the Merchandising and visibility campaigns
· Train and involve the all pharmacies and para-pharmacies staff, leveraging the recommendation of Sanofi Consumer Healthcare brands to the consumers
· Create partnerships and proximity relationships with the pharmacies and para-pharmacies staff, contributing to the increase of the sales and to the development of the loyalty of the client
· Analyze the sell-out performance monthly, identifying by brand/ brick which are the main opportunities (growing below competition) and proposing/ implementing action plans by pharmacy
· Fulfil the administrative obligations related to the sell in and sell out, including the update of the computer files, preparing reports of their activities and making the requested reports in order to ensure continual updating and reliability of the information collected. This includes monitoring the finances, product flow and cash flows between Sanofi and your clients
· Act as the guardian of the sales area, collecting any relevant market information and sharing it with the manager in a timely and accurate manner
To excel in this role you will need to have:
· Experience as Pharmacy sales rep (>2 years), ideally in the consumer healthcare market and with experience in the specific geographical sales area
· Background in Social Sciences or Management (preferable)
· Solid analytical skills and ability to use IT tools (Office, web portals, other software); ease in learning new platforms
· Proficient analyzing, reporting and tracking of numerical data. Competent with calculations
· Solid Portuguese and English communication and presentation skills, structured and clear
What Sanofi can offer you
· a generous package including flexible benefits
· a healthy work-life balance throughout your career with us
Empower Life Everyday
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence, which means we’re not there to try to solve everybody’s problems. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
The values we live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.