CUSTOMER MARKETING INSIGHT TRAINEE
LOCATION: BUENOS AIRES
Sanofi is one of the major players in the pharmaceutical industry with a proven footprint in Vaccines, Consumer Health Care, and Primary & Specialty Care.
Do you wish to change patients' lives? Are you prepared to use your excellent business and people skills? Innovation is part of your way of working? Are you passionate about transformation and leading change?
In this Role
You will be able to contribute to the development and implementation of Consumer, Shopper & HCPs Insights in addition to market research strategies and plans within South Cone for CHC.
Market Research Plan
· Provide support to the development of the different ad hoc research projects since research agency briefing to final results presentation to marketing/Trade/Medical teams
· Provide support for Brand Tracking Health (Brand Tracking Performance Tracking tool)
· Ensures that consumer/shopper knowledge is shared, understood, and acted with the team.
· Provide support & Influence on the brand Plan process and ensure that the voice of consumers is represented, and the consumer/shopper knowledge is integrated into decision making.
· Manages day-to-day CMI Budget (A&P; suppliers invoicing, OC creation, contracts) and ensure that budget and OCs are up to date
· Act as a key point of contact for supplier’s administration issues (OC, invoices, contracts)
· Handle requests, either internal or external, related to OCs, Contracts, invoices, and budget execution.
Follow up OC generation and contracts signing with Procurement & Legal
· Marketing, Media, Innovation, Medical, Trade Marketing, Pharmacovigilance, PROCUREMENT teams
· Global and Regional CMI Teams
· Market Research Suppliers
· Advertising Agencies
Education: 3rd + university student from one of the following careers: Economics, Sociology, Actuary, Political Sciences
Experience & knowledge: To succeed in the role, we require candidates to have:
· Strong skills to interact and deal with different areas, such as, legal, regulatory, commercial, trade, etc.
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills
· Language requirements: Advanced English (writer & oral)
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.