· Job Summary
Responsible for the maintenance and reliability of packaging equipment in compliance with cGMP’s and Standard Operating Procedures, including facilitation of equipment changeover activities.
· Preventive and corrective maintenance of packaging equipment
· Assist packaging personnel in the changeover and operation of packaging equipment
· Assist Engineering in the implementation of projects and continuous improvement objectives
· Facilitate the setup and adjustment of equipment for different product sizes according to packaging line set up sheets
· Perform preventative and corrective maintenance activities and provide input into improvements or additions to PM routines
· Observing equipment in operation to diagnose source of problems affecting line performance and implementing corrective action
· Dismantle or partially dismantle equipment and perform repairs, replacing broken or defective parts and return equipment to operation
· Prepare written specifications for major repair parts acquired through established vendors or from various machine shops
· Recommend improvements for equipment operation and changeover
· Work with Packaging operations to achieve maximum operating efficiency
· Maintain clean work areas as required by FDA c-GMP’s
· Other duties will be assigned as required
· High school diploma and at least two (2) years experience with automated controls and/or electromechanical manufacturing equipment
· Preferred: two (2) year related technical degree with five (5) years experience with automated controls, PLC troubleshooting, and electromechanical equipment
Relocation: Relocation assistance is not available.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.