The role within the Sanofi Business Services (SBS) Region CAJPAC department drives the Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) Process and Transformation Management with the guidance of the Regional Head of Purchase to Pay.
This position is integral in the development and successful ongoing implementation of the end to end Purchase to Pay organization within Sanofi Business Services for China. This includes the strengthening of the business partnership to maximize the value and efficiency of the Procurement & Finance process in line with strategies provided by Global P2P while acting as a critical gate keeper function to adhere to relevant company policies.
This individual will be shepherding the end user through the end to end Purchase to Pay process. Acts as the business partner to connect P2P users to the appropriate P2P process and other P2P process roles.
· Shepherd users to the right P2P process.
· Facilitate channeling of demand to buying channels in alignment to procurement categories strategies.
· If necessary/not automated, determines the right spend category (HACAT).
· Evaluate purchase demand against pre-sourcing guidelines (catalogs, preferred vendors etc) from procurement and act as “Buy Smart Agent” to guide the requester toward the best value proposition.
· Identify the preferred supplier to satisfy the purchasing demand for transactions below the buyer threshold where clear pre-sourcing guideline is available. Transfer purchase demand to buyer for review in case a clear sourcing guidelines is missing.
· Escalation point for P2P operation team on Purchase Order/Invoice/Payment and associated queries. This involves close liaison with designated Subject Matter Expert.
· Drive excellent user experience by providing effective guidance to business, address customer pain points with continuous improvement and simplification to drive value.
· Demonstrate a strong sense of team spirit and cross team co-operation and mutual support.
· Bridge between local and regional/global team to ensure 2-way communication and alignment of the local vs global requirements.
· Perform operational activities that are retained in the country (if no P2P analyst on site) in compliant and efficient manner.
· Partner with business stakeholders to understand and support their requirements within the end to end Purchase to Pay process – visible as trusted Purchase to Pay Subject Matter Expert.
· Build a proximity network with stakeholders and develop strong interaction with Procurement and Finance to ensure smooth end-to-end process.
· Participate in or lead ad-hoc cross functional projects as needed.
· Support transformation project as necessary.
JOB-HOLDER ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
Language skil ls :
· Fluent in Mandarin and English (written and spoken)
· Minimum Bachelor Degree with 3-8 years direct/indirect work experience in Purchase-to-Pay (Procurement, Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Travel & Expense) environment.
Experience & knowledge:
· Experience in working in a Global Business Services environment is a plus.
· International background with exposure to multicultural environments is a plus.
· Strong understanding of end-to-end Purchase-to-Pay processes.
· Strong stakeholder management skills.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· High level of orientation to details.
· Customer First mindset.
· Self-starter to drive continuous improvement and innovative ideas.
· Ability to work effectively independently.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.