Who we are?
As a global healthcare leader and a Global Top Employer, we are as much a partner to patients facing health challenges as we are a partner to you on your career journey. We are focused on empowering our people to be agents of change, because the work we do will change health outcomes and empower patients’ lives. This is where you will have access to a broad track for all-round development as well as the platform to work as one team across one of the broadest healthcare and well-being portfolios globally.
Why start your career path in Sanofi?
Here, you can:
- Support the long-term growth of Sanifo products by developing strategies for the product with good implantation
- Closely enage the top Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and work with professional colleagues
- Establish and expand your own network and connections through getting broader presence and more resources within healthcare ecosystem
What you can contribute?
· Develop strategies for the product, set objectives and propose budget and Marketing Plan;
· Implement, monitor and control the marketing plan to modify / adapt the marketing mix of activities to achieve sales objectives
· Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) management and set up product training for sales force
Management / co-ordination
· Implement marketing plans and take actions accordingly
· Work closely with medical marketing, marketing research, sales, regulatory affairs, manufacturing and external agencies in the development of products strategies and implementation
· Make sure that sales force Reps get correct, sufficient and updated knowledge about the product and external environment
· Maintain product competitors and health care environment knowledge
· Keep close contact with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and update relevant information
What you should have?
· Bachelor degree or Above, major in medical, pharmacy and marketing, and MBA is plus.
· At least 3-5 years experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry
· Project management and event planning/execution skill
If you want to be part of a team that puts patients first, plays to win in digital era with courage, integrity, respect and trust, to inspire your own career journey through a care & collaborate platform, and with special focus on below competency:
· Great communication skil
· Self-starter, proactive and independent attitude
· Analytical, logical thinking
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.