Who we are?
As a global healthcare leader and a Global Top Employer, we are as much a partner to patients facing health challenges as we are a partner to you on your career journey . We are focused on empowering our people to be agents of change , because the work we do will change health outcomes and empower patients’ lives. This is where you will have access to a broad track for all-round development t as well as the platform to work as one team across one of the broadest healthcare and well-being portfolios globally .
Why joining us?
In here, you can:
- Have a big platform to get self development and develop others
- Lead a team to achieve higher target
- Set up regional performance objectives and sales policy
What you will be responsible for?
You will be responsible for:
1. Strategic management
· Understand the potential of the market, suggest the product mix setting and develop the regional market
· Set up short, medium and long term objectives & vision of the region
2. Sales operation management
· Setup regional performance objectives and sales/market policy, develop action plan and communicate the plan with sales staff in the region
· Ensuring the management of the selling information systems, like ETMS, customer file, etc.
3. Regional organization and team building
· Provide suggestion of the organization and hierarchy in the region
· Design training and develop the team using tools like core competency system, performance evaluation, career development, training, coaching etc.
· Keep in touch with the hospitals, local society and the government
· Follow up and controlthe representatives to use ETMS
Who you are?
You should hold College Degree or above
You should have at least 6 years with pharmaceutical industry
You should have at least 4 years sales force management experience
You should have Industry/product knowledge
If you are a person demonstrate respect, teamwork, courage and intergrity with special focus on below competency:
· Good execution experience
· Good sales management skills
· Good communication skills
· Good interpersonal skills
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.