(Temporary - 3 Months - Full Time)
Reference : R2521397
Location: Sanofi Pasteur Limited / North York, Ontario
Department: Media, Washing, Sterilizing
About Sanofi Pasteur
Sanofi Pasteur, the vaccines division of Sanofi, is the largest company in the world devoted entirely to human vaccines. Our driving goal is to protect people from infectious diseases by creating safe and effective vaccines. Our company distributes more than 1 billion doses of vaccine each year, making it possible to vaccinate more than 500 million people across the globe. Sanofi Pasteur offers the broadest range of vaccines in the world, providing protection against 20 bacterial and viral diseases.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Major Activities of Job:
Administration of Media, Washing and Sterilization activities:
· Participate in daily meetings and report findings to management.
· Ensure all documents (TPR, CPR, logbook) are properly recorded concurrently.
Health, Safety, Environment:
· Wear proper PPE when performing tasks.
· Escalate any potential hazards in a timely manner. Help develop proposed solutions.
· Participate in routine HSE checks and inspections.
· Follow safety procedures.
· Ensure chemicals are stored as per HSE requirement, and has MSDS available.
Preparation of media, washing and sterilization, analytical testing, area monitoring, and maintenance:
· Perform accurate formulation calculation and measurements of weigh and volume and release checks. Ensure each cleaning meets standards set in SOP, records, and in accordance with GMP.
· Observe in detail and report any process deficiencies, perform visual inspection of equipment for impurity and damage before and after cleaning.
· Perform utility sampling and environmental monitoring as required and ensure the completion as adhered to schedule.
Administration of Data Information for cP Production:
· Complete SAP transactions in a timely, accurate manner.
· Perform Pharm Net web activities.
· Enter all data accurately and in timely manner such as Shop Floor Data, LIMs, Master, change request forms.
Process improvement and development:
· Execute protocols related to facility, equipment, and process improvement of production process.
· Assist in modification of SOPs and BPRs for new processes in accordance with change control policies.
· Participate in keeping the production area in a tidy, GMP manner, following 5 S guideline (sort, straighten, shine, standardize, sustain)
Minimum three (3) years Bachelor's Degree (Biochemistry, Microbiology, Bioengineering), plus a minimum of eighteen (18) months of previous relevant work experience.
Applications received after the official closing date will be reviewed on an individual basis.
Hours Of Work:
Inclusive from Monday-Friday 6:00a.m.- 2:00p.m
Sanofi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants. Accommodations for persons with disabilities required during the recruitment process are available upon request.
Thank you in advance for your interest.
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Sanofi, Empowering Life
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.