iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Junior Project Manager Dupixent - VIE Contract (W/M/D)
The immunology franchise of Sanofi Genzyme is concentrating on strengthening the immunology business in the areas of Rheumatoid Arthritis, Atopic Dermatitis, Asthma and Nasal Polyposis. Due to its continuous growth we are looking for a highly motivated Junior Project Manager Dupixent to support the Dupixent Atopic Dermatitis (AD) team.
· Lead organization and administrative support for national and regional Conferences incl. symposia and booth presentation, event promotions and activities
· Interaction with Marketing agency for creation of material and approval process
· Preparation of presentations for sales force
· Support the planning and conducting of national and regional continuing medical education events in collaboration with the medical department and sales team
· Support the planning and execution of multi-channel activities
· Operative support of daily routine (meeting preparation, minutes, interaction with agencies)
· Master of Science in Pharmaceutical, Biology, Business, Marketing or related field
· Experience or strong interest to develop in Marketing area; experience in pharmaceutical/ biotechmarketing or in pharma industry is considered a strong plus
· Ambition to quickly learn about relevant medical indications and products, pragmatic and foreseeing
· Ability to give and prepare presentations, proactive entrepreneurial mindset, eager to take initiative and resourceful; good planning and organizational skills; good team player
· Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
· Fluent English
· At least B1 level of German (able to understand and communicate)
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.