iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Junior Marketing Operations Manager - VIE Contract (W/M)
· Planning and Implementation of multi-channel strategies to optimize marketing actions towards our targets
· Support of the creation and update of printed & digital material for various channels and customer groups e.g. telephone, newsletters, websites, sales force, medical communities, podcasts, focusing on synergies between channels and marketing actions of a product portfolio
· Project management in cooperation with relevant stakeholders (i.e. internal & external)
· Monitoring of performance in regards of key indicators
· Operational and general administrative support of Customer Engagement and Brand Manager in daily or regular tasks (e.g. team meetings, trainings, workshops, planning of meetings, incl. agenda and protocols incl. post-meeting tracking of To-do)
· Co-working on implementation of e.g. promotion pathways and processes in collaboration with internal and external partners
· Support in development of digital and brand strategies
· Scientific and promotional content creation with external agencies and opinion leaders
· Training of e.g. the sales force
· Establish and hold presentations in front of various audiences
· Analysis and Key performance indicator tracking
· Master’s Degree in Marketing or other relevant field
· Previous marketing experience in Pharma/Healthcare industry would be an advantage
· Extended MS Office Knowledge including presentation skills
· Fluent English and good command of German
Other desirable skills:
· Project Management skills
· Being proactive, solution-focused, self-confident and knowing how to prioritize
· Being able to process and present complex topics in an understandable and structured way
· Have social competence, communication skills and be a team player
· Willing to work transversally
· Good skills in developing a variety of written materials for audiences with different levels of understanding to the materials or subject matters presented
· Good knowledge and understanding of information and communications technology
· Excellent computer skills, including developing graphics for presentation materials
· Strong sense of responsibility
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.