Le contenu du poste est libellé en anglais car il nécessite de nombreuses interactions avec nos filiales à l’international, l'anglais étant la langue de travail.
Information Technology and Solutions is searching for an Enterprise Architect to join the Core Capabilities team. The Core Capabilities constitute the backbone of operations and business support including the ERP platforms (financial back office, shared services and functions, supply chain and manufacturing), processes integration capabilities, and the wide array of SaaS solutions implemented in this context (e.g. Workday for Human Resources), as well as the infrastructure layers which support these domains.
According and organization of the EA group, the EA Core Capabilities team is focusing at solving one long term architecture challenge: Reduce the technical debt and enable end-to-end integration of Sanofi core capabilities.
The key responsibility for this team is to consolidate and keep up to date a comprehensive architecture strategy for the domain, in close collaboration with the ITS service line leaders, the technical teams and the business stakeholders.
In the short and mid-terms, the following items are expected to be delivered:
· Formalization of the master plan for the Sanofi’s core capabilities
· Formalization of a master plan for a standalone Consumer Healthcare business unit, including the design of the target landscape for this GBU
· In cooperation with the different stakeholders, formalization of guidance through a Position Paper on the Infrastructure (cloud computing, containerization) capabilities
· Contribution to the audits on the cloud foundations implemented in the AWS and GCP clouds
· Alignment with the Data Management roadmap and operationalization of the master data operations in the Core Capabilities, in particular for products and employees
· Simplification of the existing footprint of applications (move to the cloud, elimination of “legacy” applications hosted on-premise)
· Management of technological obsolescence (reducing technical debt)
· Guiding principles supporting target landscapes in case of Acquisition, Merger or Divestiture operations
The Enterprise Architect for Core Capabilities will perform his/her activities within the operating model of the EA team, which fosters co-construction and co-ownership of the strategies with ITS entities, in particular Global Solution Center leaders and solution architects.
Job Description Responsibilities and Duties:
The EA Core Capabilities team is composed with few people. Polyvalence, agility and multiskilling are key to cover this wide scope. Nevertheless, each team member is responsible for her/his own perimeter. We are looking for an EA able to cover the technical aspects linked to hosting & infrastructure (storage, network, cloud, etc.) and the Customer Healthcare program. She/he will be our main contact on both areas and will focus on the following duties:
· Engage the appropriate ITS and business stakeholders to design the infrastructure part of the Sanofi Architecture Master-Plan and for the Customer Healthcare program and keep them current for regular publication
· Identify programs within the ITS portfolio requiring the input of enterprise architects and organize the relevant architecture reviews, aligned with the gating processes
· Monitor the implementation of the Master-Plan with the Architecture Board members and remediate discrepancies
· Team up more specifically with the Architecture board members representing ITS Tech and ITS Customer Healthcare to create a trusted focus group
· Lead transversal teams to deliver recommendations and roadmaps for the most critical technology challenges
· Perform the relevant level of technology watch to anticipate risks and opportunities
· Maintain a strong network of technical or solution architects
· ITS Capabilities in scope: Hosting and Infrastructure for Finance, HR, Procurement, Corporate Services, Workplace, Legal, Manufacturing, Distribution, Supply Chain Planning, Quality & Compliance; with a special involvement on the Customer Healthcare program for the next two years
· Processes in scope: all support processes
· Strategic thinking and focused on business value
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT engineering, with specialization in relevant technologies (hosting, public cloud services, network and more widely all the services delivered by ITS Infrastructure Team)
· Excellent written and oral English communication skills
· Deep functional understanding of at least one of the key functions covered
· General understanding of the specifics of back-office processes in the pharmaceutical industry
· Experience of regulated projects and services (GxP, SOX, Transparency)
· Ability to devise creative solutions, challenging the status quo
· Committed to own the end to end solutioning of issues
· Ability to negotiate to reach compromises agreeable by different parties and at ease with ambiguity
· Maintain highest levels of discipline in designing roadmaps while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
As part of its diversity commitment, Sanofi is welcoming and integrating people with disabilities.