Follows inventory policies that optimize inventory levels while achieving desired levels of customer service; responsible of deployment plan (Scope and maintaining DRP parameters)
Identify forecast consumption gaps and collaborate with Production Planner and Demand Planner on scenario generation
· Optimizes overall inventories and flows.
· Optimizes inventories and flows balancing customer service level and costs to maximize profit.
· Defines inventory strategies based on the network footprint (e.g. inventory echelon, etc.)
· Sets and define DRP and deployment rules (e.g. DRP allocation rules, etc.)
· Establishes forecast consumption rules based on demand drivers.
· Defines inventory planning parameters (e.g. network lead-times, etc.)
· Defines business rules for supply planning parameters (e.g. safety stock, segmentation, etc.)
· Validates stock policies, inventory target and financial impact.
· Calculates and sets safety stock and max/min stock levels per DC by analyzing inventory performance and overall supply volumes and historical supply volatility and by integrating required service level per SKU and DC location.
· Creates the ‘internal' deployment plan
· Implements priority rules for deployment planning.
· Defines and implements deployment planning parameters.
· Runs deployment plan taking into account the balance between internal service level and costs optimizing profit.
· Monitor results and exceptions.
· Follows up on inventory planning and deployment planning metrics and reporting.
· Drives continuous improvement on inventory planning and deployment processes, identify projects, participate in selection and coordinate / execute.
· Decides on escalations on exceptions on DRP and deployment rules.
· Collaborate with the CMOs and the Sanofi purchasing team to secure and improve the FG supply flow (relevant for CMO planners)
· Share FG requirements with CMOs based on the deployment plan for the proper volume sourcing of FG
· Monitor FG requirements through regular touch point with the CMO in order to explain the planned requirements, get the commitment, align on commit deviations resulting in contractual term violations and secure the actual deliveries
· Understand the impact of risks/issues on CMO side on scheduled deliveries/FG availability
· Follow up on CMO supply performance
An internal candidate has been identified for this role, however, all candidates will be assessed against the requirements of the role.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.